PERSONALIZED TRAINING PROGRAMS
Running - Marathon 42KM
Thanks to my training programs, you will learn how to train and how to be more organized managing your life by finding the right balance between work, family and time you have devoted to sport.
At the end of the training program, you will be in excellent shape and ready to finish the competition.
THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RUNNING - Marathon 42KM
The Marathon is the Queen of street race, loved and hated at the same time, and the competition with the highest number of participants: just think that New York Marathon every year includes more than 55.000 athletes.
Thanks to my training programs and my experience you will be able to arrive to the competition day in the perfect shape, allowing you to complete it successfully!
Workloads (intensity and volume) will be gradually suggested to you, during the training period, and they will indiscreetly move to increasingly high intensities, as quickly as you approach to the competition.
In order to complete your performance, you have to train every discipline two or three times per week, and also a strength training session.
It means that you will train almost every day, so you will need to be arranged in order to balance family, job, training sessions and recovery (a fundamental part of the training). This is one of the reasons why a lot of athletes choose our programs: in fact they are sure of having programs made by a professional. These programs are also very easy to follow, thanks to explanatory note (Protocol Test and a file where you can find the terminology ), with the aim of allowing you to live this fantastic experience successfully!
Athletes who have experienced our programs have reached their objectives set, and they are still now using them, or they switched to Gold or Platinum programs.
My online training programs are made for athletes who want a specific program with a specific target. Thanks to the perfect training distribution during the weeks and to the loads progression (intensity and volume), there is evidence (check the feedback) that the athlete will reach his objectives set. I suggest a not less than 4 months preparation for experienced athletes, 6 months for those who have already experienced classic duathlon, and 9-12 months for the athletes who want to respect the trainings sequence and loads progression (basically, respecting the standard preparation phases).
The two preparation phases are Base Period (general and specific period) and Competition Period (pre-competition and during the competition) and also have the possibility to enjoy some day off.
In summary, the sooner you start, the more possibilities you will have to gradually increase volumes and intensity of your trainings, so that you can reach a good fitness level,
Lastly, for all-round athletes who want to feel good and in shape all the year, I suggest the 12 months-program, in order to add also a transition period, where you would carry out strengthening (Core, Gym and TRX), technique and flexibility exercises!
Take your pick, I wish you a good training!
The training program also provides for some strengthening exercises (Core) which will help you to increase further your body strength. They will take every single one around 20 minutes, so that the would be used in addition to bike training, without any organizational problems, in every situation (trips, hotel, etc…)
Discover the training plan that's right for you!
Do you want a coach dedicated to you and your specific preparation?
- Athlete history
- Objective evaluation based on field tests
- Personalized training program with 8 week sending intervals
- Account Base TrainingPeaks
- Feedback every 8 weeks through TrainingPeaks
- Athlete history
- Field test with evaluation of video footage taken by the athlete and related considerations
- Discussion on training sessions, organization of future ones and race planing
- Personalized training program with 6 week sending intervals
- Weekly feedback through TrainingPeaks
- Food advice
- Possibility to modify the training program twice a month
- Tips for choosing products for swimming, cycling, running
- Athlete history
- Field test and functional evaluation test in the studio, in the presence of the Coach
- Field meetings during training and / or competitions for a minimum of 4 matches
- Personalized programs with 4 week sending intervals
- Personalized programs for muscle strengthening and core stability
- Premium Account TrainingPeaks
- Daily feedback through TrainingPeaks and weekly phone conversation
- Food and supplementary advice during the various training periods
- Possibility to modify the training program without limitations
- Complete assistance for the choice of materials for swimming, cycling, running